<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
Blog Cease

KenFly Shall Cease On 31st Dec.

KenFly had served its purpose. I had blog about my life and how I struggled, getting out of trapping in the wounds after politics. During this period of time I could not experience life or live normally. Now that I'm able to feel emotions, I will like to leave this past behind.

I wanna thanks all that helped me and encourage me. Most importantly to those that gave me the chance and opportunities simply just to be a friend. Without you all, KenFly could never flew out of his cage. Thanks a lot. It will be insincere if I didn't made known of the names, it has been written many times in the previous posts.

There are a few things which I want to hold on too, but had let go. Now I want to gain it back, I can't. Yet I believe in the objectives so I will uphold. Below are the the items I'm taking abt:

1. Getting consistent good results for academic
2. Never Skip School
3. Follow the rules
4. Treat all my friends equally
5. Put in my best for everything

I've been studying hard until sec 4 as I'm hurt by some remarks by someone dear to me. When I came to poly, additional awful irresponsible remarks by lectures makes me want to skip sch. Although I didn't study hard in sec 4, my hard work from sec 1 to 3 earns me reasonable L1R4. That includes forcing myself to like history and improve on my English. All these efforts simply went down to drain by all those awful remarks. It was a shocking news to all my friends and perhaps enemies who are jealous of my efforts. To those lecturers, I'm nothing to them. For all these years my zero Absent was ruin. This was not forced, but an result of responsibilities. Not only of a student, but of those educators that didn't get the facts right. I'm foolish to be hurt. I didn't pon sch cos I wish to pon sch, I'm hurt that's why. Now I'm even further hurt that I have ruin my zero absent rate and an reputation of a good student.

One thing most poly students will most likly do, didn't manage to follow the rules. Eg, long hair, colored hairs, no food in class etc. I personally break the short hair rule. I certainly learnt to bypass some rules to achieve somethings. I did that mostly for CCAs stuff. The point is we should not be so strict, I'm juz afraid that I can't hold back. So before something happen, I need to learn to hold back.

There are definitely people that you hate or dislike. I used to simply turn the person down or ignore the person. Now because of the need to work together or perhaps for a bigger picture there's a need to befriend with him/her. I hate this. Mainly all these people whom I'm talking abt are the outcast. I'm not wearing a mask so dun worry. Dun later all read and suddenly dun talk to me.. LOL! But still seriously speaking, I hate this.

Lastly, abt giving my best. Before the politics, I always gave my best to everything I do, Other then studies of cos. I gave my best to my friends and also to myself. After politics, I dare not give my best scared of getting no return. Hence I onli gave standards that just past can le. I did the same for academic. Other then things I promise my friends, I never ever once did a full out. I can't bring myself to give full-out due to the 阴影. Although I did my best for piano, I can't do a full out one. It was torturing. Finally got a chance to learn yet can't give a full-out. For now, I wanna give my best and give a full-out one. To my academic and everything I do.

I've learnt and have been told that Actions Speak louder then words. Yet the downside was what people dun see, ppl dun believes. For many things I've uphold, I've got blames for not achieving them. Eventually, I have let go of my beliefs. Greater Powers comes with greater responsibilities, by giving up the powers the consequences are bigger. Sometimes one person can makes a difference, why not me? As long as I have a clear conscious, I should not be afraid of what people thinks of me. Sorry for being selfish.

If it's possible, I will want to move on to focus on Arts. Yet I got studies and perhaps getting myself involved in club stuffs. The old me can manage, so can I now :D

There are many things I will want to explore deeper. I have learnt a lot yet it's not enough. It includes the behaviour of people, managements, products, technology. And also Areas which I have not explored before like relationship. This time I must not forgot what have been taught to me previously by my teachers, family, friends like "礼仪廉耻忠孝仁爱" as well as all the leadership trainings to serve others.

This blog have closed from now on. Thanks :D

See ya
tata

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------