<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
KenFly can fly

Welcome all to my new blog.
After 24 hours non-stop correcting errors here and there, I've finally got it done =D

It's been a while since I last blog. I've realise I have "lost touch" with my friends. My previous blog was closed as it was spam with undesirable contents and links in my tag board. To prevent my juniors reading those contents I have decided to stop blogging.

I started blogging as a source of contact between my friends and I, especially friends that are overseas. Recently I've been busy with my piano, dance and studies, I rarely chat on MSN (even though I'm Online). Without blogging, I realise I have lost this speacial relationship between you and me. Hence I have created this blog. Nevertheless you can still chat with me on MSN, I'm not 24/7 busy anyways. LOL

For those of you that have read my previous blog, I faced many setback since I entered Poly. Furthurmore I faced politics in my previous CCA. I'm very discouraged by all the happenings. Since the beginning of this year, it has always been bothering me even till now. I could not open my hearts to my newly make friends because of that. To all my new friends, please give me time.

This blog was named KenFly. Basically the main idea is I wish to be able to fly. (Can Fly) Hence the named KenFly Can Fly. I wish to reach new heights. Ever since I left my secondary school, I did not achieve anything that I can be proud of. My previos blog Kenera indicate I wished for a new beginning into a new era. This time I wishes to scale greater achievements.

Lastly, please do not link my blog. The reason is simply I do not want anyone to disturb me like the previous blog. I want to make sure it's only my friends or at least people whom I know that do not have any intention to hurt me are reading this blog. And if I miss out anyone in my Linkies and you wish me to link you, please let me know :D

I'll keep this blog updated with my daily life.
byebye. ^^

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 3:40 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------