<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
Back On... !

3 weeks no updates.. Here I go.. hahax..

Finally put down everything on hand. The MST marks the end of all the things I'm doing. Or at least I want myself to feel that way. hahax.. Cos we can't denied the fact that there's still projects to do.

Did a lot of crazy things these three weeks.

After MST went back to ENV for a Green Project. Then it was looking at meteors with my friends frm Astro. I saw 5 meteors and 2 fireball. Last year I saw 7 meteors. Didn't manage to break my own record but at least two of the meteors got an upgrade. Dan's face was astonish when the first fireball put a bright light on my face. hahax.

Then comes skating. Yea.. learnt new things and finally learnt how to break.. hahahx.. Open House Meeting going on too. Did filming with friends (juz went see see :P) then went Jaming (wif horrible sounds.. hahax). Yea.. bought Xmas present for mon and tue's Xmas Party. Got a dance item to prepare for Exam when sch reopens.

My computer have been sent in for repair on 14th Nov.. See how long it takes to get it repaired. If I didn't pon dance to wait for the technician yesterday, right now I wun be blogging this. At least, I'm glad to have it done.

Since I've got my computer back working, I arranged my photos which I long wanted to. A lot of memories and how much things I've been through in SP. When looking back at my previous club, it's a lot of 遗憾。After all they are the first group of people whom I go out with often and lots of first time experience. In the past I only go out with one or two friends. I always separate club stuff from friends. The photos are grouped by club outings or personal friends outing. Moved a lot of photos to club folder. Nevertheless, my true friends have guide me walk out of the dark this year. I've been feeling lonely although I've friends around me. Took me one year to recover and I shall not allow myself to be locked up in 2009.

Perhaps it's time for a new blog? hahax.. The purpose of this blog has been served. I have fly alway from my own cage. Well.. it depends on if I have the time to create a new one. tata

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------