<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
Waves 13 and beyond

Finally it was the moment we were waiting for.. SP Dance Club Concert... WAVES 13. Yes, it has been tough trainings and rehearsing before the actual show.

Both show received good and valuable feedback from the crowd. Nervousness was not experienced. Perhaps it was due to the long hours of trainings that has been put in. It has definitely been a very long time I have never perform in front of a really big crowd. However I'm not really excited about it for this time, there is no one for me to perform for.

Finally, it was over for WAVES. I gotta put in much more effort for my piano. After all I've been thr a lot just to get this chance to learn. For this waves, I've gave up a lot of time to practise piano for dance. Not forgetting I didn't have enough money to complete the whole piano course, working extra hard to improve is very important.

During this period of time, there was another event which I am organising which lies on this coming Friday. It's SP Astro's CLS Astro Night for the students of school of Chemical Life Science. Last Friday I was running both side for rehearsal and meeting. It's really awkward. Do ask your CLS friends to join participate :)

Went to KongKah Town for a 10-min cycle event with my SP ENV friends today. It's been a long time I didn't meet up with them. Fun and laughter like always. Looking forward to AGR where we can all meet up again =D. Introduced Freezer to them as the both of us wanted to go DDR. Then it's the long ride home. Lucky Rachel takes the same bus as me. Hahax.

Now with the end of waves, is not the end of what I have to do. There are more upcoming activities ahead for me. Currently must bulk up on studies as missed a lot of lectures to rest at home. hahax. Ken Fly has Taken Fright. Not high but a start =D

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------