I think it's time..
This few days I'm sick. Mainly cough. However no one seems to notice.. recalled back, I wrote something like that back in Jan 2005.
Today's the event Amazing Green Race(AGR) where SP Env host the event and the lecturers take part in it. It was a success. On mon aft the AGR briefing Victor gave free tutorial session to us. Thanks. Tmr's 2nd try of Audition. Nothing was prepared.
Alright, now the main part of the post. Why the tittle lonely KenFly?
Many have known I'm from many clubs. What are the clubs? How I prioritise?
2007 Beginning:
Main CCA + SP Env
2007 Nov:
Main CCA + SP Env + Astro
Start of Acad year 08/09: (Current)
SP Env + Astro + Dance
The way I prioritise:
** Focus on Main CCA
** Next comes 1 or 2 event based CCA
My rules:
1. No more than 3 CCAs
2. My CCA will be well informed of my involvements in other ccas
3. If I say anything, it will be the same throughout the three clubs
eg. I will want to focus on cca A more.
Last year I had my main CCA which I can't disclose what it is. Right now, it's been almost a year and I dun know where I belong. People just refers me as the guy with many CCAs. Or simply I had a post in Astro ppl refers me to Astro. Most refers me to environment club due to high occurrence rate. LOL. Seriously speaking, the moment I joined a CCA, I will treat it as equally. Not forgetting the max is 3. I also admit I will identify one CCA as core and more bias to it. For example during introduction, I'll say " I'm frm Core Club, however I'm also involved in X club and Y Club".
After losing my main CCA, SP Env became 1st impt to me. Firstly was due to the fact that it is with me through my difficult times, 2ndly was I felt more relax and comfortable being there, 3rdly I can excel better due to my experience in secondary school. Of cos, the friends I've made there can always get "high"tgt=D. At first joined Astro Club due to curiosity and wanna learn something abt Astro, however got into committee by chance and now it has proven that I have friends whom I can crap with as well as work tgt with. The last CLS event was touching in the amount of effort all have put in. This time, I did the worst in leading and not because I've got a bad team. I will learn from it. Dance was the newest addition to my final slot in CCAs. I muz admit I didn't gave dance my fullest effort and attention. Reason no 1 was I haven't recover from politics, I'm not ready to make new friends. My heart only open recently. However the effort all of us have put in esp the dreamers touched me and will like to reached greater heights myself and more opportunities to work tgt. Unfortunately I'm unable to pass the Audition last wk, if not I'll want to try cooperating. During these period of time, I had a hard time finding a place where I truely belongs.
I'm stepping down from Astro on 28th nov. That will ends my responsibilities and promise when I told my president that even though I'm moving on to ARTS, I'll like to complete my responsibilities I have taken. BUT BUT BUT. That is not the end of our friendship or I quited the club. I'll still help out during events etc etc. The difference comes in I wun be attending the weekly friday session and of cos I'll give the meetings a skip. If needed can still ask me down for meeting but not every meeting lahs. Lastly, I muz be free too.. hahax..
Why out of sudden the loneliness? Where do I belong? Dance? I didn't even know everyone there due to the fact I dun mix ard as my heart only open recently. SP Env? I'm not committee, there's not really much involvements in plannings. SP Astro? Sad to say I joined the club thr interest not passion. I realised I have been going to Astro club house almost everyday after school. After I step down I wun have the access, now where do I go? Home? Arcade? I dunno..
Some friends we do meet up for lunch or invite me to their events or ask me out.. (Not refering to club outings) haha.. Some we may not talk for ages but will be there which I can call upon to and count on when I need help. Those are the only times I didn't felt lonely. Thanks lots. The point is not because I dun have friends like U all, but the moments I felt lonely are so much greater then the times I am with U all.
Attached below was my CCA journey. It was greatly summerised. My studies journey was as long and tough too, but as it involve lecturers, let me just not say it bahs.
Enrollment Week 2007:
Joined: Main CCA & SP Env
May:
Main CCA - Promote to Sub-com
Ard June:
SP Env - MIA due to studies
Sep:
Joined Astro
Nov:
Astro - Promote to Project Coordinator
Dec:
Main CCA - Politics starts to surface
Main CCA - Wanna find out the truths behind all the backstabbing
Jan 2008
- Main CCA - Missing in Action
- SP Env - Return to SP Env
Feb: - SUSPENDED FROM SP-
- SP Env - They are by my side despite the fact that I'm suspended from school
- SP Astro - Continue to treat me as part of committee
Returned to SP on Last Day of Orientation Week
First Day of school:
- Main CCA - Realised I'm kicked out of post by P & VP
- Main CCA - Politics continued to involve me
- SP Astro - Upon hearing my politics, the president then trust me and I'm very touched.
>> From here on I closed my heart in making new friends
May: Main CCA:
- Declare withdrawing from politics
- Politics continues to involve me.
- Asked for official withdrawal frm club
- Officer advised not to however just MIA frm it
May: Others:
- SP Env - Didn't want to take up the available post
(wanna focus on ARTS & Studies)
- Astro - Told president I'm focusing on ARTS
- XX Club - Requested to set up a new cca in SP
- SDZ - Joined SP Dance Club and attended the camp
** ARTS refers to Music and Dance
** XX Club is a music-related club
June:
My life in Dance Club starts.
XX Club first proposal rejected
July: XX Club
- 2nd proposal Rejected
- 3 tasks are given by officer for XX Club
- XX Club members dismissed due to the 2nd task
** 2nd task was to achieve good acad grades
**I mistook the 3rd one as a remark and never plan for it.
** 3rd task was to perform at moberly
Sep: SDZ:
- Training almost everyday
- Missed an impt wk for selection
Oct:
- XX Club - Officer clarify 3rd task and looking forward to me achieving 2nd task.
- XX Club - Upon hearing that I didn't tell her my thoughts of giving up
- SDZ - Training for concert Waves13
** Only ard here I begin to appreciate dance more.
This Month:
- SDZ - Concert Waves13
- Astro - CLS Event Failed
- SP Env - Help out in AGR
- Studies - Project Due
- Physically - Fall sick
Right now I can say I dun feel secured to excel in any CCAs.
See how it goes bahs.
and I shall end this.. tata
Please Tag before you leave...