<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
ill due to stress

I'm ill on friday..

A lot of misfortune happened last wk. Lost of ezlink card, the busted bicycle wheel, the injury on foot that just nice touches the straps of the slippers.

Thursday prepared for CLS Astro Night from where we left off from Tues till late night. Thanks DAN and XueHui for the effort put in.

It was Audition on Thursday and only prepare for it on Wednesday. We didn't get through the Audition. My comment was, if we ain't ready, prepare early. Cos if we fail to plan, we plan to fail. No hard feelings here lahs. Just.. dun give assurances when not ready lahs. I am not pushing blames or wat. The point is, I'm really really stress when I know that we can't get through the Audition on Thursday only on Wednesday. I dun have time to react. Felt like crying.

For the first time, I witness an event failed. Plus it's a event I organise. After so much effort and stress, it was wasted. We failed in publicity which is what I do the best. The first leadership job I got was head of publicity. What happened? I overlook everything myself and didn't distribute the workload. I myself can't achieve that much. I'm really sorry to all that put in effort. Rachel, XueHui, DanDan and not forgetting the constant reminders from YS and BG. Yes, even though I'm ill on friday but that is no excuse for the mistake. Thanks for the forgiveness given. Thanks YS, BG, XB for sending me home.

On Sat it was alcina's birthday and the env club friends gathered. Hahax.. we always manage to have fun as always. Met Dan again after we part last night. Still abit headache however it definitely helps to reduce the stress through a fun day together.

On sun got my bicycle to repair shop. I'm glad it's functional.

Thought of cutting my hair, however there is still something inside me. Until that is something is removed, I will want to keep my hair. Till next time. tata.

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------