Lost my ezlink card few days ago but I didn't mention it previously. I cycled to school but caught in the rain. Anyways I didn't have much of a choice for bus as I lost my ezlink card. Agreed to help a classmate to discuss on her studies problem and instead of going home getting changed to prepare for next class and it's a long day in school. I waited for her. I called her but no response.
By right it was a mini celebration with my modern dance friends, yet I got to stay back to rush report. By right I had to complete it before the lesson yet I couldn't do it over the weekend. Yes, my computer at home was spoiled. I didn't have much of a choice. However I talk with my classmate on MSN instead of rushing my report to find out why she didn't turn up. To a disappointment that she didn't even put it to heart to turn up yet I waited for her in drench clothing. I finish my report only at late 10plus at night before I can go home.
I have been through all this unpleasant things last year by not attending class and I know how it feels to catch up at this point of time and join back the class. Yet the difference was, last year I went to see my lecturer and NO! The lecturer wun help me nor even guide me to solve the problem. Leaving me alone and helpless state. I went down to see the PTN in the afternoon after receiving a call from my tutor in the morning. I wish to get things done and resolved. But NO. I couldn't get help.
Right now, I am willing to help her and listen to her problem from her point of view and the school point of view. What else she can ask for? This is the thing I didn't get last year. Plus my relationship with my classmates ain't bad. However she wasn't relating well with the rest of the class. I dun care abt rumours and gossips what I want is the truth and willingness to change, she doesn't feel the urgency.
I am a peer counsellor in my secondary school. Due to politics and unpleasant happenings I didn't take up the the job as a youth counsellor. I have stop touching in that area of expects. Yet I am willing to help whoever that is in need. Plus I have seen quite a lot of unpleasant things and I dun want it to happen to anyone around me. I have done my part to help. The rest is up to her as I have told her the next step. Whether she do it or not, I wun bother. If she ask maybe I'll help, but I wun bother to counsel her.
One thing I learnt. I found the answer why the lecturers treat gave me those unpleasant remarks. They have judge me based on their experience and not facts. If they bother to look through my records, perhaps they wouldn't pass me nasty remarks. Yet again, I got to depend my myself. No one owns me a living.
Please Tag before you leave...