<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
Final Week to Waves

It's been hard trainings for all SDZ Dancers!

Yea.. it was trainings and trainings to ensure a good performance.

On friday was Stats and MOB CA both at the same time! So I went to do my Stats and rush back for MOB. However I didn't manage to rush back in time so my group mates did all the work. But I got help out in planning ok!! And thanks SZ for lenting me the laptop. I owe you once. =D

Finally found time and went DDR with L this week. Hahax.. then I was laughing at him wun live long as L only have 23 Days to live. =P I think I've improved quite a bit and Initial D4 finally I know how to play version 1.5 thanks to L too.

Skipped Dance Camp as I realli needs to bulk up on my studies. My piano has been in still state. After Waves I'll have to bulk up on it. However studies first. ( Although I really dun like accounting but what to do?)

Sun finally everything was finalise for Waves. All that was left was potting and full-dress rehearsal. Do come and support us if U have the tickets.. hahahx..

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------