Today before I start my day I had this dream that I want to share here.
Hmm.. went clementi K-Box to practise for tmr's Audition. Super stress about that audition hopefully all goes well tmr. I sang "Dreaming With A Broken Heart" which is one of the Waves 13 Item =D Thanks Jemery for all the help today. And yea.. my PTN called today and asked why I didn't attend MOB Tutorial Class. However I did attend ALL Tutorial except for One with valid LOA. In the end it was a misunderstanding as I changed class and the tutor dunno. Nevertheless I appreciate the concerns for me. Thanks.
Now my dream, I was in my Astro CCA Club house using computer and I wondered why the mouse had a scroll button which the mouse in my club house only have the right and left button. Then I see "Her" sitting on the chair beside me however with her back facing me. Then she lie down, I hold on to her and we both fell asleep.
Then when I woke up, I'm already on a bicycle. "She" was riding the bicycle towards me with a blinking light. I can't remember everything that happened in the dream. There was one part of the dream where I'm riding on her bicycle but I can't remember why. And there was one part where I can't find her after I got down of her bicycle. We are like having in a causal-style party and I can't find her in the crowds. When the partly is like ending and all of us sit down on the floor, I saw "her". Then she asked where I have been and dun ever leave her and then hold my arms.
When she was holding my arms I'm thinking I wanna treat her nicely yet can't figure out when did we start steading. Then I asked myself if we stead from the point she appear in my cca club hse. Not sure where was the exact point.. I woke up somewhere around here. There are many things took place but I can't remember them all. And yes.. I'm being woke up by that phone call as my mom woke me up! My PTN called my mobile phone before that but it wasn't effective in reaching dream land. hahax..
Some friends told me that they had dream of their wedding day however they can't see their spouse's face. Did I see "her" face? Of cos lahs.. I even know "her" outside my dream. AND NO... She's Not Strawberry! It's someone I have some likings bahs? hahax..
So.. how? If she likes me then perfect lahs. hahax.. I think this is just a dream lahs. But it was interesting. Looking forward to meet my true love someday =D
Right now... TMR's AUDITION comes first!
Please Tag before you leave...