<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
SDZ Wave Coming up

It's been a busy week.
The timetable was out and it crashes with my piano. Gotta work out a solution fast, however nth will stop me from attending the lesson. The only thing that I will consider not going for lesson will be during Exam. After all as for those that have read my previous blog, the sacrifice I have made to get this chance cannot be in vain.

I begin to open my heart a bit, at least I can talk to people now and really consider them as friends. However I can't open my heart full out yet. I need more time and thanks for being with me.

Lastly as the post tittle suggest, I will like to promote the SDZ Wave concert. Basically SP Dance Club will come up wif stunning performance to showcase wat we have learnt. The tickets selling at $10 per pax. Interest personel can get the tickets from me or any SDZ members. Of cos I will recomand my friends to buy from me as I have got 10 tickets to sell mahs. However I'm not involve greatly as I am not as good.. hahax.. xp

I'll continue to work hard, hopefully this time my efforts will be seen someday.

tata

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Saturday, October 4, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------