<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
New Sch Term First Week


Finally it's school reopen=D

The crashes in time table was solved and I'm able to attend my piano class as usual. I do not wish to talk more about it. I'm just glad that I can continue my music life as usual. Recently found interest in Dance. Last time as mentioned I joined Dance as I love music and want to try something new. Now there is something special I found in it and hopefully I will be able to master it. I will open my hearts to make new friends, hopefully new close friends too.

SP Dance club will be having a Wave concert on the 8th of Nov at 7PM. Do support us =D


Here are some more photos:


Signing off.
tata

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------