Recently I've made an realisation.
I have lost some of these and I need to recover which I will:
#Responsibility
-> Being late for almost everything
-> Can't be bothered if I failed, thinking that it's alright to be blamed
->A little selfish, trying to sneak away frm responsibilities.
#Hardworking
-> other then piano, I didn't gave my best for everything else.
Meanwhile I have kept all these with me all along
*Honest
*Reliable
*Trustworthy
*Playful
After those undesirable things I have been through, I do not want to take up responsibilities nor leadership position as I'm afraid to be blamed or sabotaged again. Neither do I want to work hard worried that all my hard work will be in vain. However this resulted in me losing the basic responsibilities to others and working hard to make sure I gave my best.
The list written above is just an reference. I could not have known nor can I list down everything. But one thing is for sure, I want to be the one guy who everyone looks upon once again. The people around be have done me nothing wrong and I should not let them bear with my willfulness. Sorry.
I shall continue my journey. See ya
Please Tag before you leave...