Finally it's the LTC camp for IpohA. I'm so looking forward to the camp to try out the things that I have nv tried before.
Day 1
We gathered at FarrerPark and get ready to set off. It was a long bus ride. Before we reached our destination, we had to travel in a lorry where all of us stood up on it. It was fun especially when we are going through the ups and downs and getting hit by the trees.. FUN! =D Then we play this game called the giant skip which my team wasn't really good in it. O ya.. my team was called Mrs Kcalvy. hahax... At night there was this lightning that caused us to blackout for a few minutes. Hmm... not forgetting the cold shower that we have to bear with it. hahax..
Day 2
The main activities started on Day 2. My team started off with rafting. We were further split into smaller groups of five. My team was the crazy team that wanted to capsized. hahax.. So we had our first capsized just randomly as we want it. However I wasn't quite prepared for it and had a hard time getting to surface as I'm under the raft. I'm a bit afraid to try again however seeing my group being so entru, I decided to give it another shot. This time the guide planned on a perfect spot to capsized. The height from which we fall, was excellent and it was captured by the photographer. Too bad I didn't get my hands on the photos yet =P When we reached the end, it was another lorry ride. This time wasn't as fun as the first one. My face got slapped and when I block my hands got scratches.
And off we go for waterfall abseiling. It was super cold. Not forgetting my team capsized and we were all wet. I'm afraid to go on at first as this was my first time trying and the water gave me a slippery feeling. However when I tried I know that it wasn't so difficult. All I have to do was to let my body go down first =D O ya.. I climb up the waterfall (Thr the woods) by myself when we were supposed to go two by two which maybe the lecturer didn't know. Anyways, I manage to get up on my own.. haha.. and then it was trekking back to the "resort". Trust me, it wasn't what you think :D
Since we got quite some time, we played Indian poker. OMG... I tio one the last one. And it's not those normal drinks that were mixed. It's anything and everything goes. We have Oreo Cookies which was great and also mash marrows!!!!!! Being the last of cos I got the worst. However I drank first leaving all the "hard solid" to the next drinker xP
The Indian poker wasn't wasted. It got us bonded somehow. In the next game moon ball, we emerged as the top :D Hence we have a saying that goes like this:" We may not be good in Jumping(Giant Skip) but we are good in passing" hahaha.. When we were asked how we did it we simply say it was chemistry. Well.. it was Indian poker chemistry. haha..
At night we played a few more crazy games and I shall not mention how it was like =D However we stayed up so late that the girls got locked up outside their room. Being good obedient girls, they didn't stay in the guys' room. They slept in the open air canteen. And trust me, it was extremely cold.
Day 3
Finally it was caving. I wonder how was it like and whether will we be at the peak of mountain like those in movies. However it wasn't like what I expected with lots of up and downs. We took Lorry again before we reached the destination. The caving started with the guide introducing the structure of the cave to us like tourist. (Two tourist and young love birds joined us, they were so loving) Then we proceed on to the natural cave. There were no bats no leeches. The cave was easy and not up to my expectation. Quite leisure I will say. However it was good enough for all of us to explore and have fun :D Nearing the exit being the last to leave the cave, the rest all warm me of the hole (under the water) but I still fell. In order to save face, I claim it was on purpose.
After lunch we proceed to the Hotel in the city for certification and meeting IpohB friends. They were all so stunned by our cheers.. haha.. They will have fun... I think.. :P
At night was shopping time in the city. Some of us gathered and play bowling together while the rest went to Kbox. Guess the price of the bowling? 5RM includes two games and shoe rental. It was Superbowl somemore. However we played after 7pm but yet it was still cheap. 8RM for two games including shoe rental. In Singapore... going to Superbowl means drain money.. LOL I didn't know how to bowl, so simply just having fun. The machine also having fun with us, some pins drop before we can do anything.. LOL
One of the guide let out the secret that there was a night market nearby. Haha.. he and his big mouth. Hence together with some of my new make friends we went shopping. It was super random as they just ask if they can join us after hearing we are going to night market. In the end, we found out that we were all from DAC.. wooo... My batch... the 07 batch. To my surprise they sell firecrackers at the night market. Although we wanted to, we never play with it as it's illegal.
Day 4
Well, time to pack up and went home. On the way back, two sick movies were played on the bus which involves digging of eye balls and kills one another. I can't watch all these shows, simply not only because it disgusting, I can't stand the fact that there are sick people out there that create such movies. And also there are ppl who idolise such movies and trying to make them into reality. Why can't we all live together in peace with clean mind? If everybody take cares of one another we will be able to live happily ever after. Plus the politics I have been through, it wasn't pleasant for me.
Basically the camp was great and I got to try many new things. And yea, I didn't take it as a leadership camp as I am still hurt from the club politics in my previous club. I'm really sorry that I cannot open my heart to make new friends or to be selfless like last time. I'm able to open my hearts to some friends that I'm made this year after these few months together. So please give me time. Thanks for being by my side.
There are a few more challenges ahead of me. They are SP Astro CLS Event, SP Dance Wave, Piano and if I can open my heart to lead again. Hopefully I can pull through and can blog here about my success. KenFly Can Fly =D
tata
Please Tag before you leave...