Hii,
Ytd was doing photo shoot for a poster. It's been a while since I applied moving rubber as it will damage my silky hair. XP It was under the hot sun hence it was tough. However wasted quite a lot of time waiting for our turn.
When heading back, (since can skip Dance :P) I went shopping. Not at my own leisure but to get some stuff for the upcoming camp. However I didn't get myself anything for the camp as it's either too expensive or do not have the item I wan. It's real tiring so I went DDR before I headed back to clementi for more shoppings....
I got home without buying anything for camp! Should have gone hip hop instead as I heard from my friends that they have Auditiom that day! Actually I bought one shirt and I snowcap. However yes, they are not related to the camp at all.
Suddenly, I realise I forgot to bring my bicycle home frm sch as I went home from clementi. So I run to sch and pick my bicycle back. It took me 37min to go sch and come back with the bicycle. Lucky for me I bought shark and redbull to accompany me. Is this trainning enough to make up for the trainning I miss? XP
Today continued with more dance.. more things are being thrown into the small mind of ours. Played bball with my friends before the hip hop dance and went modern dance shortly after. Then played bball ball for a while wif ZH. Tmr will have to wake up early to get to Oschool.
Gotta sleep early.
tata
Please Tag before you leave...