<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
Breakdown Point

Have you ever watched the movie "Initial D" where AE86 reaches it maximum and breakdown? That was wat happen to me.

[Sep] 1st- LTC leadership Workshop
This is definitely not an enjoying workshop for me. I'm framed by a few people in my previous clubs. The things discussed were the things I've done when I'm a leader and what I'm accused of not doing by my previous club. Plus some of the people that framed me were there. Felt like leaving the workshop yet I didn't. It was tough but I pulled through.

[Sep] 1st-2nd- StarTrek
It was a wonderful night and I drank 4 cans of coffee to keep me awake. Drove YS's bicycle for the first time and indeed it's a good bike. During the 2nd day when we are heading back to school I took the responsibilities to call the taxi. However we forgot to ask for receipt. Luckly we have the taxi driver's mobile no. and we contacted him and he said he'll bring us the receipt if he drove near. He later on called in the afternoon saying he couldn't bring it to us and asked if he can pass it to us the next day. I asked if he can assured us that we will be able to receive it the next day he answered he can't. Hence the cost of taxi was decided to be spilt among the four of us that took the taxi back to school. Felt bad abt it as I shouldn't have forgotten to get the receipt. I'm the last to leave the taxi too.

[Sep] 2nd- Weaving
After bathing I got ready for Weaving workshop to help in teaching the class. I didn't do a good job this time and I only managed to teach one out of three items. The 2nd item was not taught by me and took over by my friend. I should have planned a time frame for them and shouldn't left the job unfinished to my friend. Really sorry and I wun do it again.

[Sep] 2nd- Breakdown
I went back to astro club house and wanted to take a nap. Had this weirdest dream of stuck outside my previous club's club house and I couldn't move. When I "woke up" I saw the astro's computer on with audition(game) background and with DDR keys. I had to press the right keys in order to get up. When I really woke up, I realise I could not move. No matter how hard I tried I can't clear my mind to move. Looking at my watch I realise I still had to submit the feedback form for startrek and to get my free $10 at ZoneX, after struggling for a while finally I got up and went to SAA. That was wat that saved me. If not I dunno what will happen.

[Sep] 2nd- At SAA
At SAA, I told Ms Grace we forgot to obtain the receipt. She then pass me a piece of paper to write down the amount, location, date, time and sign on it. Well, that settled the taxi fare problem.

[Sep] 2nd
I went to ZoneX to collect my free $10 birthday top-up. Played initial D and improved quite a bit. Went home and had a rest before blogging. Lucky enough I manage to wake up. It's no longer a new beginning for me but rather an advance stage of difficulties I have to face and overcome. I wish to step down any leadership position I'm holding right away and focus on arts however being responsible will be the one of the key to success no matter wat I'm doing. This birthday almost became my death day too. With such I'm going to give my best no matter wat I'm doing. KenFly Can Fly. tata.

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------