<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
Sleep late full day

I slept at 5:40AM today and wake up at 7:20AM
It's a really tiring day indeed.

Attended the TICE Forum. It gave me more information and insights to the green buildings and biofuel. However the air-con was so cold, that it makes me sleep towards the end of the thing. LOL. At first wanna have lunch with my friend, however seeing that I cannot make it why not enjoy the lunch provided by TICE. hahax

I went to support my friend in grandchase competition after the forum. Things didn't go as well as the last competition and he didn't manage to win any prize. (Nevermind, you can always enter another competition as you are good in gamming. Next in mind, UGC09 if there is =D) Met an old classmate too. It's been a while. hahax

Went to play DDR after his competition. My leg still have not recovered and I'm really tiried. I even close my eyes when watching the compeition. LOL. Nevertheless I did improve. Yea.

Met some friends from my previous club on the way to meet my friend. They are having an event today too. SMSed some of them wishing them enjoy themselves. Thinking of those days together with them, it was great. I should have been careful with politics. Doesn't mean U dun play U wun get involve.

Slept juz now when I reached home and now posting abt it. Going to see doc for my leg tmr. tata

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------