Yo.
Today basically nth much as I stayed at home until daryk asked me out. At first do not want to go out as tmr nid to wake up early for event, however... hahax. how can I miss a game of ID (Initial D4) ?
Played the usual game and I manage to have a good game with daryk. Went for dinner and saw my previous cca have grp outing tgt. I scanned through to see if those "politicians" are around. However dunno why I juz wanna aviod them. Saw lots of new faces. Hahax.. got to move forward. Up to now it still hurts me lots thinking of them.
On my way home I took the bus and sit at that seat. That seat was the seat I saw my ex-crush on that bus. ha ha. Although we never have any memories I dunno why I still wan to see her. Simply looking at her will do. LOL. The reason I have this feeling was that I got some flashbacks. Nothing speacial. Not that I still have feeling for her.
When I reached home, I upgraded my explorer frm 8 Beta1 to Beta2. Other then new functions I like the old one better. This is due to many errors that appeared forcing me to shut down my explorer. What's worst was that I counldn't recover the tabs like Beta 1!! Arghx.. LOL
Today's Teachers' Day Celebration. I'm hereby wishing all teachers happy teachers day. Please forgive me for not visiting you all. I do not know what to say when I meet you all. However all that you have taught me I'll always keep that in mind.
KenFly VS Old Feelings. We have to adpot to changes. I have never thought that was needed for me as I can adpot to my surroundings easily. Nevertheless I missed out one impt factor. No forever is forever. I stilled remembered how I'm crazy over intital D 3, how much fun I had with my previous CCA, how it feels to have someone I love, how difficult technology was in the past and the teachers that are by my side whenever I needed them. We shld treasure every moment. YEA!!
Nevertheless somethings never change yea. The crazy old me. Wahahahax...
Tmr nid to wake up early and I'm here blogging.
I'm so dead. byebye. =P
Please Tag before you leave...