<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/41277988138817755?origin\x3dhttp://kenfly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Announcements
1. Do visit A.G.W =D
2. Do not link to my blog

Up coming Events...
[DEC]31- Blog Cease





Happy New Year
**Replies** **To sharilyn: lollipop received =D **
Linkies
SP, SPENV, SPDANCE, DAC10, AGW, Amenda, Audrey, Azharjj, Dan, Daphne, EeLin, Eunice, Jason, KhngKhng, Marcus, PeiXuan, Sharilyn, Shirley, SzeYee, TatHong, Willie
This blog is made possible by Blogger, Imageshack, imeem and Cbox. Designed by dacai. Copyright 2008©
About this blog...
KenFly VS JiN

Played Riversi with Derek.
The loser will have to change MSN nick to:
"*** from DAC10 is the riversi King and I lost to him"
We had a long match and we ended off with a draw.

Derek started off slow taking a long time to think. Towards the end of the game I'm losing and I asked for a break to think of making a comeback. When I finally thought of a plan the game disconnected. Hence we use microsoft paint to continue the game. LOL. I manage to set the score rather even after simulating a few situations that may happen. Derek did the same too. I offered the draw when he mention that he made a wrong move as he counted the square wrongly thinking that he was losing. What he doesn't know was that I have already simulated the result of the game - he won. ha ha. Here is a summary of what MAY happen if we continue:

The screenshot on the left was the one we use for the game. I edited the picture into the one on the right. Nicer rights? ha ha.



Hence in conclusion:
"Derek and Ken from DAC10 are the riversi King and we ended up in draw"

Please Tag before you leave...

[+/-]
Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 11:59 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------